Message from the Principal
Tuition & Expense Tax Credit
Crusaders of the Month
Home & School Association
Planting Seeds that Grow
Bus RidersSt. Joseph School students are allowed to ride the public school buses if they ride to and/or from school to an address in the Ponchatoula School District.
All students riding the buses must present the bus driver with the proper form on the first day riding the bus.
The form for riding to/from a home address can be found by clicking
BUS TO/FROM HOME ADDRESS.
The form for regular riding to/from an address different from home (to a different school, for instance) can be found by clicking
BUS SPECIAL REQUEST DROP OFF/PICK UP.
Questions about which bus to ride, bus driver phone number, transporation phone numbers, can be directed to Mrs. Cory Pinion in the school office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 985-386-6421.
Bus rules covering student behavior, whether for field trips or transportation before/after school, are listed below:
1. When riding a bus, whether during transport between home and school or on a field trip, students will be seated at all times and obey the directions given by the bus driver or chaperones.
2. Students are not to eat, drink, or chew gum on the bus without permission.
3. Students are to speak in quiet voices while on the bus.
4. Students arriving at school on buses are to report directly to the gym unless directed otherwise.
5. Students dismissed for early bus will immediately report directly to their waiting buses.
6. Students waiting after school for their buses are to sit and remain seated until their buses arrive.
7. Students waiting after school for their buses may leave the waiting area for library, restroom, water, etc. only with permission from the teacher(s) on bus duty.
8. Duty teachers or chaperones must be obeyed in all instances to ensure the safety of the students.
Car RidersMore than half of the St. Joseph School students arrive or depart through the carpool line.
Students in PreK are dismissed through carpool between 2:00-2:15 p.m. They have a numbered hang tag and a yellow card with their student's name boldly printed in the windshield of the passenger's side.
All other carpool students are dismissed at 2:35. Students are called from the gym as their ride home approaches. These cars have a numbered hang tag. Students are not dismissed to cars without a hang tag. Extra are available to parents in the school office. Extra tags must be picked up in person by the parent.
Please follow the designated carpool route which can be accessed by clicking CARPOOL.
Do no deviate from this route. Cutting in line is not allowed.
|Powered by Benson Technology|